Maintenance Management Master Class
Johannesburg, South Africa,
30th September – 2nd October 2015
– Achieve superior equipment performance and productivity excellence by adopting best practice maintenance
Maintenance is a tough, challenging activity, especially amid current challenging market conditions in Africa. Are you under pressure to reduce costs and plant downtime? Do a constant stream of breakdowns stop you making the improvements you want? Can you always make the best case for investing in new equipment when required? This seminar is for you because it addresses the fundamental principles, challenges and best practice behind good maintenance management.
Equipment performance can have a profound effect on the bottom line of any organisation. Maintenance adds value by improving reliability, reducing unnecessary costs and focusing scarce resources on the most critical assets.
In today’s increasing competitive business world effective maintenance has never been more important. Lean manufacturing is impossible without the very highest level of equipment reliability.
Good maintenance does not just happen by chance – it needs to be planned. This high value practical workshop will:
- Illustrate the principle of best practice maintenance management with examples and case studies drawn from a variety of industries which are relevant to the African context.
- Identify the processes for implementing maintenance best practice in your organisation
- Equip you with a combination of human and technical tools & techniques for designing an effective improvement programme
- Highlight how management can use maintenance information in its quest for continuous improvement
Master Class Format
The master class will be interactive and two-way with formal sessions, case studies and worked examples. Delegates will be expected to share their experience and ideas. Free software tools are provided in order to:
- Record maintenance audit details
- Carry out a spare parts assessment
- Calculate life cycle costs and visualise reliability survival curves
Templates are provided for proven methodologies for:
- Reviewing Maintenance Strategy
- Carrying out a spare parts review
- Conducting audits on maintenance
- Carrying out audits of spare parts management
In the end of this 3-day Master Class, you will discover how to:
- Apply the proven methodologies and templates which are introduced
- Focus on key areas
- Manage spares more effectively
- Make the right maintenance choices
- Reduce the impact of plant downtime
- Unlock the true potential of all of your people
Participants will receive a complimentary copy of Paul Wheelhouse’s book: “Excellence in Maintenance Management.”
For a copy of the FULL AGENDA, please contact:
Eugene Azucena – Senior Marketing Manager
+65 6557 9168; email@example.com