– A comprehensive analysis of EPC contracts and of the key considerations in projects and disputes where such contracts are used
This workshop provides an in-depth analysis of EPC contracts, their interface with other project documents and their role in the project life-cycle. It discusses key risk allocation issues, the structuring of the contract in a project financing context and examines a contract precedent clause-by-clause. Workshop participants will be introduced to the key terms and negotiation issues in EPC arrangements, the role and incorporation of technical details, and the impact of project specifications in EPC arrangements.
This course will provide something for participants at every level of experience.
>> For those with no experience it will give them a basic tool kit of what EPC contracts look like, what are the major terms and perspectives of owners, contractors and lenders, as well as familiarity with what the major areas of dispute may be during the construction phase and how to manage them.
>> For the more experienced it will be a masterclass on EPC contracts, covering the key commercial and technical issues in the construction market today. James has vast experience of EPC contracts and can answer literally any question on the subject – this makes the seminar extremely interactive for those who want to explore any subject a little further and in any level of detail.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
Capitalize on the expert knowledge to gain maximum value on these vital issues:
• Learning, in detail, the issues to be addressed when negotiating EPC contracts.
• Developing an awareness of the procurement options for projects and the associated risks and opportunities.
• Considering alternative pricing, incentivisation and risk allocation approaches and learning about current market trends.
• Developing an understanding of the current EPC market and the legal risks associated with such forms of contracting.
• Learning what the major areas of dispute may be in construction projects and how to manage them.
• Developing an understanding of the key specificities of construction projects in emerging markets.
For a copy of the FULL AGENDA, please request thru:
Eugene Azucena – Senior Marketing Manager
+65 6557 9168; firstname.lastname@example.org